Quo Vadimus


Wednesday, March 10, 2004

 

Slow down, Roger.

Yesterday, in the comments to this post, Roger Avary said:

"Sharon Rutter, my editor and a total "Curb Your Enthusiasm" fan, has long maintained that I'm basically living life like Larry David. So about a year ago she began shadowing me and videotaping my daily life. So far, she's managed to catch me crashing into plywood on the 105 freeway, wandering around in my underwear (not pretty), and a neverending stream of Avary-isms and rambles."

Today, Avary peered into the Prius.

UPDATE:

Rounding out today's news is yet another TV on DVD announcement from Warner Home Video, Curb Your Enthusiasm: The Complete Second Season. This Emmy-winning Larry David hit will arrive in stores on June 15th and feature 4:3 full screen transfers, English, French and Spanish Dolby 2.0 stereo and subtitle tracks, and no extras. Retail will be $39.95. - dvdfile.com

UPDATE 2:

"You...will...FAIL!"

posted by Linus | 4:34 PM

blog-o-rama
film
telly
rock
read
email
archives