Quo Vadimus


Saturday, May 22, 2004

 

Telly Alert. #026:

Sebastian Bach reports:

NEW VH1 REALITY TV SHOW 'I MARRIED SEBASTIAN BACH' COMING SOON !
Just what the world needs. Another reality TV show ! Yes it's true - VH1 & myself have agreed to create my 2nd televison show for the network . 'I MARRIED SEBASTIAN BACH' is a reality TV show based around my lovely & awesome wife/manager Maria, & all the inherent mayhem & hijinx that occur in our rock'n'roll world . The VH1 TV cameras will follow Maria & myself around for a week as the band prepares to go on tour, & the show will be a one hour special. Thanks to VH1 for yet another cool opportunity & watch this space for more details soon on 'I MARRIED SEBASTIAN BACH' !

posted by Linus | 2:01 PM

blog-o-rama
film
telly
rock
read
email
archives